Toy Soldiers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Activity Notice: 7/11/2011

Go down

Activity Notice: 7/11/2011 Empty Activity Notice: 7/11/2011

Post  iORNMAN Mon Jul 11, 2011 2:56 am

As you all know we have or had been doing great so far.

We had had 17 people online every evening on average. Which is awesome.

However over the last 3 weeks we have only had 2 people online if we were lucky... Today we capped out at 6 or 7 players.
Lets repeat that again.... in 3 weeks the most we have had is 7 players.... In summer.... In the afternoon.

Well Shane laid down the law today and as much as I did not like it at first, I can't help but agree with it.
He said that if we, being the members, did not do something to save the guild and get activity up, then he would rather disband it than let it go down like this. He has done all that he can do, so now its our turn to try.

If you dont want this to happen then hop on and play. Don't tell me "Well, im on horde side" because that's not helping the situation at all. We are not forcing anyone to play, but would VERY much welcome your presence. All I am doing is relaying the fact to you. Earlier today I might have thought to convince Shane to hand the guild over to me rather than disbanding but it wouldn't do any good as the problem would still be there, that no one gets on at all. If there is 200 members in the guild then it would be nice to have even 5% online (10 People) or at least 5 + people daily.

We have made a lot of changes over the last 2 months:
  • You said we didnt have enough members, we answered that by joining a vent community and recruiting actively.

• You have said there was to much drama and we would like our old vent back, KcLegend (Portress), Hienrich (and someone else who i am not sure if they can be named) did much better. A better website, Forum and Vent community of our own!

• You said you wanted more guild raids and instances, we ran them weekly and then usually would move on to others either the next day or the same night!

• You would say something about needing gear, We have formed full raids and RBGS for the people that needed it and ran usually until they got tired.

IF YOU WANT TO SAVE YOUR GUILD ALL WE ASK IS FOR A COUPLE HOURS OF YOUR TIME IN GAME.
If you want to see something more out of the guild, say so because we can only do so much until someone speaks up and says something.

All I am trying to say is that it cant be much of a family guild if we dont even get the time of day to speak to each other and see each other. Shane and Portress I thank you for all you have done for the guild. I thank everybody for being even apart of the guild because there would not be a guild without yall. That is the main point of this.
We hope to see more of you, and I hope that you all have a good day.

iORNMAN

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum